page

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Food and a Funny

Two posts in one day? Incredible! But just wanted to share that I've found a new foodie blog that is great! Recipes are clear, easily done, and yummy!
Check it out: http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/ I've made the Broccoli Beef and the Chicken Cream Cheese Soup in the last two days. They were delish, even Bubba agrees.

Bubba and I like documentaries, and motorcycles, so tonight, in our happy-tummy delirium following the Chicken Soup dinner, we were watching a show about Harley Davidsons. Bubba said he was told that they had made an early Harley using cylinders from an airplane. Well, they started making Harleys in, like, 1901 so I was trying to remember when airplanes were invented. I mused out loud "when DID the Wright Brothers make their first flight?" and Bubba said "Oh, probably sometime in the morning, I imagine" which reduced me to helpless giggles. Funny guy!

1 comment:

Noss said...

he's so precious, that Jim.